Friday, March 2, 2012

Asymptote

   

 Eye meets eye
  Before you put
   Those shades on.
    I looked away
     knowing our world
      Could be so small.
       I hate the current situation
        that hinders me to talk to you
          So I won't talk to you.
           And neither would you.
       But the sudden twist of fate
        Brought us together
         Giving us a chance
         To be lovers.
           You tried;
            You invited me on a date
             You listened to my nonsensical stories
              You were there when I needed someone to talk to.
               But the spark that used to burn the air
                Lost its flame already.
                 Maybe we could never be lovers.
                  We are friends
                   And maybe we would
                   Always just be.

                                     

                     Verses for Kumpan
                      27th of February, 2012
                      T.C

No comments:

Post a Comment